SYKAM S 4011 Column Thermo Controller
- Technical Specifications
- Temp. Element: Integrated Peltier Elements
- Chamber Size: 35 x 35 x 300 mm
- Temp. Range: +5° C to +70° C
- Temp. Accuracy: ±0.5° C
- Temp. Constancy: ±0.1° C
- Temp. Selection: 1° C steps
- External Control: analoge control
- Display: 2-digit 7-segment
- Safety Features: Gas Sensor f. flammable gases, overheat protection
- Dimensions: Controller: 220x150x345mm, Oven: 135x180x510mm
- Power: 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: Controller: 6.3 kg, Oven: 9.4 kg
Not only the optimization of separations but also a constant temperature of the eparation column plays a very important role in the reproducibility of the
retention times. The Column Thermo Controller S 4011 was especially developed in order to overcome these kind of problems. With the help of the built-in Peltier elements, it is ossible to keep the temperature of the columns between +5° C and +70° C independent of the ambient temperature.
A precise column cooling system for programmable fluorescence detection and for the optimization of later eluting components is of great advantage. Especially separations which are very temperature dependent, like gradient elution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, greatly profit by this instrument.
The integrated Peltier elements provide exact temperature control. Therefore, fast temperature changes are possible, which are needed for temperature gradients.
Furthermore, the Column Thermo Controller S 4011 can not only be used for heating, but also for cooling below ambient temperature.
Gas Sensor Safety Feature
At the inside of the column chamber a gas sensor is installed for detecting flammable gases. Should there be a leakage during operation, the yellow LED will indicate the leakage and the oven is automatically switched off.
10 40 007 S4011 Column Thermo Controller